SQL Live Monitor V2
There are no downloads associated with this release.
Major update to the existing application to include the following:
- Addition of context menu drill down options on each detailed page
- Addition of Database related info and statistics - including fragmentation
- Adding Tabbed main form to seperate out stats data, clean-up the main view, and allow the addition of other views - such as a high level dashboard
- Adding a Windows Service in addition to the existing GUI so that users can install the service to run in the background and log performance data on an on-going basis.
- Adding ability to log data to a SQL Server as well as CSV
- Alteration to the options screen with back end code clean-up as well. Tabbed options grouped into relevent functions. More config options for the app and the service.
- Adding analytics and reports (SSAS & SSRS based) for analysing logged perf data. Will probably include SSIS package to move logged data into a DW format.
- Altering logging format
- Addition of command line start-up options as per user request.
- Further optimisations to the base code with a view to reducing the footprint further where possible
- Removing legacy code which was there to handle the convertion to encrypted config files
- Altering config files to a more standard format - probably XML based.
- V2 will include binaries for x86 and x64 with specific optimisation accordingly.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.